All bronies, top 10 fav songs, go!
10) Bats! (I had to put this on not cuz I think it's a good song...but just...the feel of it. Listen, not to the words, but how they're being said. the tempo, the tone, everything...it's like an ancient tribal ritual. Especially near the end... "*prances around you, in sync, in a circle, chanting* stop the bats, stop the bats, make them go and not come back! Stop the bats, stop the bats, make them go and not come back!" *Shudders* seriously...well done)
9) Smile, Smile, Smile (not much to say about this one. never liked it much at first, but it grew on me)
8) Raise this Barn (Catchy as all buck)
7) Flim Flam Brothers (MONORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!)
6) This Day Aria (The singer amazes me at how flawlessly she swaps between the two personas. I test non-bronies to tell who is singing when, and they have a hard time keeping track despite the lyrics.)
5) Winter Wrap Up (it hurts me to put this so low...it was my fav for so long but...looking at things again, I'm enjoying other songs more, sorry Winter, but you're now wrapped up and no longer my fav)
4) Babs Seed (IT'S. TOO. CATCHY. GET. IT. OUT. OF. MY. HEAD.)
3) Find a Pet (My two fav chars in a duet? Yes please!)
2) True True Friend (I really feels this song shows us what the show is really about in the end, and I always get a warm fuzzy feeling listening to it. Plus, everytime I hear the group "PINKIE!" I shudder happily.
1) Apples To The Core (this song just..idk what it is exaclty, I just LOVE it. the animation in it, the way the chars move, how good the singing is...this song is just...perfection, and their best song to-date imo! Also, replace "apples" with bronies. It describes our community, as does the whole episode :3)